Ready to get away?
You've spent all this time organizing where and when, but let's talk about what. Heading out on the road myself this Wednesday I got to spend a little extra time looking at the line differently and here's what's going in my suitcase.
- Ruffle Collar Jacket A great mid-weight layer with slight compression and soft peached hand this jacket will roll up small enough for your duffle and is ready for unexpected low-temps. Made in the USA of recycled fabrics
- Activewear Skort Same great fabrication as the jacket, pockets ready for an active day of sightseeing and cute enough for a alfresco dining. Moisture-wicking and quick drying incase you get stuck sweating in a line. Available in black, green and blue.
- Mid-rise Flare Leg Pant Here's what I'm wearing on the plane from now on. I love these pants because they are water and stain resistant, they are super easy to wipe off. Great four way stretch means you'll be comfortable seated for hours, and the pants will recover without stretching in unflattering directions. Available in black or navy, with extra length available at the hem.
- Belt Bag There's lots of designer versions of these now, but I like the worry free durable twill of this one. The strap is fully adjustable, and goes perfectly from around the waist to cross-body in a moments notice. Available in florals online.
- A Golf Dress Always easy to throw on, and shorties included. These dresses have a great little zippered back pocket for key cards and cash if you prefer heading out without a bag. Moisture-wicking, quick drying and UPF rated, these work great for the beaches, parks and restaurants.
- Ruffle Collar Tops The most versatile wardrobe piece we sell is of course a must-pack! Feminine, lightweight, UPF, Quick-drying...the highlight list is long...but they also roll right up into the tiniest suitcase items-you can pack all your favorite prints and colors.
- Activewear Tank Top Last but not least, our softest layer ever works great under and on it's own when temps soar. Super moisture-wicking with a flattering scoop neckline and full back coverage. This dresses up with the mid-rise pant and a blazer or down with an activewear skirt for true flexibility and action.
SAFE TRAVELS!!!!! XOXO Ellie